BSc (Hons), GradCertMgt, CertIV TAA
Christopher Shen is a Psychologist with a passion for high performance solutions for individuals and teams.
A unique feature of Christopher's approach is his experience with elite sport and personal development. He has represented Australia in Freestyle and Greco-Roman Wrestling, competed in several mixed martial arts fights, and coached wrestling in the AFL. He has also expanded his career into creating corporate leadership programs, mentoring senior executives and doing the odd bit of acting on television shows and commercials.
Christopher’s style is positive and engaging. He particularly focuses on:
• Mental skills for injury rehabilitation
• Dealing with change, loss, stressand anxiety
• Building resilience,mental toughness and self esteem
• Dealing with difficult people and situations
• Performance enhancement and mental development
• Team building and leadership
• Communication skills and conflict resolution
• Career transitionand outplacement
• Work/life balance
For further information please refer to website: